THIS IS A FRIENDLY REMINDER!!!!
Our Scheduled September Meeting of the Alliance is Thursday September 06, 2007 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held at our usual location "The Pennsylvania Avenue Baptist Church located at 3000 Pa. Ave., SE Washington, DC 20020".
The Design Team of Black and Veatch (B&V) continue to be present in and around Pope Branch Park in pursuit of designing the project.
PBPRA request September reports from the following agency representatives:
- Mr. Berry Lucas and or Mr. Michael Thorstenson, DCWASA – Please provide your written monthly report on the status of the Pope Branch Park Restoration Project for September.
- Ms. Gale Benjamin, DDPR – Please provide a written update on the Status of the Draft agreement between DDPR and the PBPRA to maintain rain gardens in Pope Branch Park
- Mr. Jesse Rounds, DDPR - please provide a written update on the Trails Project in the Pope Branch Park.
- Mr. Ali Shakeri, DDOT - Please provide a written report on the culvert repair project in Pope Branch Park. Also, provide a copy of the MOU, Task Order and Project Design.
- Mr. Peter Hill and or Trinh Doan, DDOE – Please provide a written report on the Pope Branch Park Restoration Project from your prospective.
Thanks to each of you in advance for your assistance. We look forward to receiving your reports and to seeing you on Thursday evening (9/6/07).
If you have questions or would like to communicate on issues regarding this project, please contact Joseph Glover at the following email address email@example.com.
Blessings to all,
Joseph A. Glover, Chair PBPRA